Lewis Creek Baptist Church was established on September 23, 1833, with ten charter members. These ten charter members met, and held services at the home of William and Jesse Morris. From Morris' home the church moved to a 20 x 25 foot log building with no heat in 1837, and a 36 x 40 foot frame church in the 1850's, then to a one room brick building in 1882. Through several additions and remodeling, we have grown, and changed over the years. Lewis Creek Baptist Church has been built by God's grace, hard work, persevering faith, and the generous giving of many sisters and brothers in Christ over the years. Once again God calls us forth to new things, and we recently finished building a new worship facility, Which we have been blessed to put to use since Easter 2017.